Want tickets for the Barclaycard British Summer Time Festival 2018 ?
Let’s take a look at the line up for this years event …
- 2018 Line-Up
- Friday 6th July 2018 – Roger Waters, plus guests Richard Ashcroft, Seasick Steve, Squeeze + more TBA
- Saturday 7th July 2018 – The Cure, plus guests: Interpol, Goldfrapp, Editors, Ride, Slowdive, The Twilight Sad + more TBA
- Sunday 8th July 2018 – Eric Clapton, plus guests: Santana, Steve Winwood, Gary Clark Jr, + more TBA
- Friday 13th July 2018 – Michael Buble, plus guests: Van Morrison, Bananarama, The Feeling, The Shires
- Saturday 14th July 2018 – Bruno Mars + special guest Khalid. + more TBA
- Sunday 15th July 2018 – Paul Simon, plus guests: James Taylor, Bonnie Raitt + more TBA
The Cure have been announced as the latest Headliner for 2018’s Barclaycard British Summer Time Festival bringing along Interpol, Goldfrapp, Editors, Ride, Slowdive and The Twilight Sad to support.
Guitar legend Eric Clapton joins Barclaycard’s British Summertime Festival. The former Cream member headlines on Sunday 8th July at Hyde Park and brings along additional legends as support, including Santana, Steve Winwood and Austin’s Gary Clark Jr.
Canadian singer-songwriter, actor & record producer, Michael Buble marks his return to the live music scene by announcing he’s set to headline 2018’s BST festival along with Bruno Mars and Roger Waters. The star will perform the iconic festival at Hyde Park on Friday 13th July 2018.
Grammy award winning super songwriter Bruno Mars has been confirmed as the Barclaycard British Summer Time Festival’s second headliner, with special guest Khalid. The award-winning performer will head up the line up on Saturday 14 July 2018.
The announcement follows Roger Waters being named as the first headliner, bringing his Us & Them tour to arena venues around the country, before performing at Barclaycard’s British Summer Time Festival on 06 July 2018.